Thanks for stopping by our website. Grace and Peace to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. For those of you at home, thank you for continuing to gather virtually for church! As believers in Jesus, we are devoted to each other just as the early church, recorded in Acts, was. Please let us know if you are in need. We are here. I continue to pray for you daily.
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.James 4:7
Please Fill out a CONNECT CARD!
Please Contribute to the FBCS Family Mission!
American Baptist Women’s Association Announcements
Our COMMUNITY PROJECTS are:
- White Cross — We may opt to send a monetary donation to “most needed”, depending on the extent of the needs.
- Care-and-Share–Donations may be in the form of gift cards, depending on the extent of the needs.
- Women and Girls Fund — Please continue to donate your “love gift” to Refit.
- Bunny Project — Lodi Hospital is not accepting bunnies currently; but we are keeping communication with them and will continue this project when possible.
- Flowers project needs volunteers to help assemble the favors. This project may not be accomplished without more help.
- Collections—Continue to bring items: boxtops for education and pop top tabs.
Covid-19 Update for the FBCS Family
The FBCS Family keeps the health and safety of community and congregation as highest priority. We’ve met in the parking lot of our church as a phase one of returning to worship gatherings. Phase two will be to slowly resume gatherings inside our building. We ask that you follow the guidelines our leadership team and Covid Task Force created to protect yourself, your family, our community. We are increasing the tasks of our cleaning volunteers and will be sanitizing the building between services.
Ushers will greet you at the door and help you understand the guidlines.