Thanks for stopping by our website. Grace and Peace to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. For those of you at home, thank you for continuing to gather virtually for church! We will be hosting a parking lot service on Sunday, June 21st, 2020 at 10:30am. As believers in Jesus, we are devoted to each other just as the early church, recorded in Acts, was. Please let us know if you are in need. We are here. My family continues to pray for you daily. ~Pastor Benjamin
- Women’s Bible Study will meet online tonight at 7pm. Please pick up the materials you will need from Kimberly. The link for the meeting is on fbcseville.com in the calendar at the bottom of the screen. New people are welcome to join.
- Happy Birthday to Clark, Tiffany, George, and Paul
Covid-19 Update for the FBCS Family
The FBCS Family keeps the health and safety of community and congregation as highest priority. We’ve met in the parking lot of our church as a phase one of returning to worship gatherings. Phase two will be to slowly resume gatherings inside our building. We ask that you follow the guidelines our leadership team and Covid Task Force created to protect yourself, your family, our community. We are increasing the tasks of our cleaning volunteers and will be sanitizing the building between services. Our first service indoors is planned for Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 10:30am.
Cleaning Volunteers should contact Melanie.
- 6-10 people cleaning after service each week. Sanitize, vacuum, clean bathrooms, doorknobs, and entrances.
- After cleaning, the sanctuary will be closed for the week.
- Please use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
Sanctuary and East Room
- The center aisle will not be open.
- Please bring your own Bible.
- Please continue to give online or place your offering in the “boxes” at each entrance.
- Please use the same enterance and exit.
- We encourage all people to wear masks inside and outside of the building. Masks will be available at each entrance. Laura and Marlene have made 4-5 dozen masks.
- Masks must be worn while singing.
- Doors will be propped open as often as possible, however they do close at 10:40 am for the service. The doorbell is available.
- Attendance will be taken and congregants will be notified if we find out that someone is ill.
- Please social distance all church events. If more room is needed, the Fellowship Hall can be used. Also staying in your car and listening on the radio is an option.
- Please stay home if you do not feel well.
- Please wash hands with warm soapy water regularly.
- Please use sanitizer.
- At this time, there will be no Sunday school or Children’s Church please stay tuned for more information.